LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £60
Associate - £90
Third sector - £90
Other - £120
Outcomes / Benefits
Strategies for successful Mentorship
This half day course is aimed at mentors enrolled in the Money Advice Scotland mentorship scheme. It is also open to other money advisers with at least three years' experience in the sector. Please note this course is free of charge to mentors enrolled in the MASTrain mentorship scheme
- The role and responsibilities of a mentor;
- Listening and interpersonal skills;
- Coaching and mentoring techniques;
- Setting boundaries; and dealing with problems.
Course level: Experienced
- This course will start at 13.15p.m. and finish at 16.15p.m.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served