LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £60
Associate - £90
Third Sector - £90
Other - £120
Outcomes / Benefits
Strategies for successful Mentorship
This half day course is aimed at mentors enrolled in the Money Advice Scotland mentorship scheme. Its is also open to other money adviser with at least three years' experience in the sector.
The purpose of this course is to support participants to develop and maintain the skills they need to be effective mentors.
- The role and responsibilities of a mentor;
- Listening and interpersonal skills;
- Coaching and mentoring techniques;
- Setting boundaries;
- Dealing with problems.
Course Level: Experienced
- This course will start at 13:15pm and finsh at 16:15pm
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served
- This course is free to participants in the mentorship scheme.
To apply, click the "book online now" link below.