LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £60
Associate - £90
Third Sector - £90
Other - £120
Outcomes / Benefits
Money Advice Basics for Non-advisers
This half day course is aimed at those who work in a non-advisory capacity with people who may need debt or money advice. This includes non-advisory staff in advice agencies, support staff in charities and community groups, and staff in organisations such as Credit Unions.
- The principles of money advice and the money advice journey;
- Talking to clients about money;
- Helping clients with budgeting;
- Best practice for sign posting and referrals;
- The truth behind common money and debt myths.
- The course will start at 13:15pm and finish at 16:15pm
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served