LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £90
Associate - £130
Third Sector - £130
Other - £160
Outcomes / Benefits
Mock Day in Sheriff Court
This full day course is aimed at advisers who would like to gain or hone skills in lay representation in Sheriff court.
Advisers should be familiar with the processes associated with sheriff court before attending (e.g. diligence and diligence stoppers, TTP orders etc).
The purpose of the day is:
- To give advisers hands on experience of what happens in court
- Practice arguing a case
- A mock in-court experience
- Cover need-to-know topics from practicalities to troubleshooting
- Details of the case will be provided ahead of time.
Course Level: Technical
- The course will start at 10.00a.m. and finish at 16.00p.m.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served
To apply, click the "book online now" link below.