LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £90
Associate - £130
Third sector - £130
Other - £160
Outcomes / Benefits
Mock Day in First Tier Housing Tribunal
This full day course is aimed at .advisers who would like to gain or hone skills in representing clients in a housing tribunal.
Advisers should be familiar with the processes associated with the first tier housing tribunal before attending.
The purpose of the day is to:
- Give advisers a hands-on experience of what happens in court.
- Practice arguing a case in light of the changes to the First Tier Housing Tribunal
- Provide a mock in-court experience,
Details of the case will be provided ahead of time.
Course Level: Technical
- This course will start at 10.00a.m. and finish at 16.00p.m.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served
To apply, click the "book online now" link below.