LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £60
Associate - £90
Third sector - £90
Other - £120
Outcomes / Benefits
Interview Skills 1
This half day course is aimed at newer advisers, and more experienced advisers who would like to refresh their skills.
The purpose of this course is to introduce advisers to the skills they need to successfully complete an interview.
Topics covered include:
- Communication and listening skills;
- Managing expectations;
- Getting the whole picture;
- Sensitively completing an SFS;
- Dealing with problems;
- Adviser self-care.
This course will involve role play exercises.
Course Level: Introductory / Refresher
- This course will start at 09.30a.m. and finish at 16.30p.m.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served
To apply, click the "book online now" link below.