LocationThe Pentagon Centre, Glasgow
Full - £90
Associate - £130
Third sector - £130
Other - £160
Outcomes / Benefits
Case Recording & Managing a Case Load
This one-day course is aimed at newer advisers, and more experienced advisers who would like to refresh their skills.
This one-day course is split into two parts, the morning will focus on:
- Best practice for recording and managing cases,
- Hints and tips on record keeping
- How to make sure you get and keep good case notes.
The afternoon will focus on the skills needed to:
- Effectively manage a caseload
- Time management
- Hint and tips to stay on top of your work.
Course level - Introductory / Refresher
- This course will start at 10.00a.m. and finish at 16.00 p.m.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served
To apply, click the "book online now" link below.