0141 572 email@example.com
• All booking forms appropriately completed and received will constitute an official order.
• You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your booking
Changes to bookings
• Instructed changes to your booking shall incur an administration charge of £25.
• All cancellations must be made in writing
• A cancellation fee of £50 will apply to any bookings cancelled on or before 31st May 2018
• Cancellations made on or after 1st June 2018 will be ineligible for refund
Invoicing & Payment terms
• An invoice will be issued upon receipt of your booking
• Standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice, however, all invoices must be paid in advance of the event.
Money Advice Scotland is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of everyone attending our Annual Conference & Exhibition. Money Advice Scotland will not share the data collected with any person or organisation for marketing purposes, however, there are certain circumstances where your data will be shared as outlined below.
Use of Data provided
• The data provided by you will be retained by Money Advice Scotland and will be shared with one other third party, namely the conference venue, being The Golden Jubilee Hotel, Clydebank.
• All persons attending conference will appear in the delegate list provided at the event itself; name and organisation data only. All persons attending the event will have a copy of this list. Money Advice Scotland will not share this list with anyone external to our organisation after the close of the event.
Access to your personal data
• You are entitled to view, amend, and delete* the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Karen Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org
*some basic information in respect of billing details requires to be retained for accounting purposes
• Photographs may be taken during the event by an officially appointed photographer and by delegates. These photographs may subsequently appear online, e.g. on social media sites. If you do not wish your photograph to be taken and/or published, you should absent yourself from any situation where photographs are being taken.
Contribute now and help us make a difference.
Enter your email address to receive updates from Money Advice Scotland.
Terms and Conditions
Money Advice Scotland is a registered charity, Registration Number: SC005663
A company limited by guarantee. Registered in Scotland No. 137717
Suite 410, Pentagon Centre, 36 Washington Street, Glasgow, G3 8AZT: 0141 572 0237E: email@example.com©2011 Money Advice Scotland Website by 360innovate